Tuesday, July 16, 2013

tuesday post 128b

heylo again and good evening! em's new plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 2309 (which digi proudly reports as also equalling1.1545km. XD) righteo, continuing today's events?
-when annette arrounced her arrival five minutes early, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice hot shower for me - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, annette helped only with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (annette helped only with elf's AFO). then i went over to the loo for two tinkles, also singing nearly 1/4 of my shorter second-favourite song softly out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-afterwards, annette Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to prepare my arvo tea: put my leftovers from lunch into the microwave and make myself one mug of green tea, my fficial mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
 annette made herself a mug of coffee, after failing to find where PIG mum had hidden the rice green tea.
-BTW, Joni's devotional topic's 'a slice of god'.
-while i ate, annette massaged ela for nearly (but not quite) forty-five minutes. while i read, she played some kinda riddle game on her new iphone4.
-before leaving @ 6pm, annette took me once more to the loo for three tinkles! she's having potato bake and sth else, and will be back on thursday to take me out for my fortnightly garbo trip!
-so tinight, i'm planning to watch that bible documentary; hope it's interesting.
-fingers crossed i can bbl after dinner tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: