Sunday, July 28, 2013

sunday post 130c

good evening again! em's new plodding total forsunday now stands @ 5514, which digi also proudly reports as equalling 1.64km or 86.2kcal. XD righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-when dearest dad called dinner, i went once more to the loo before sitting @ the dinner table. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything, but 'twas enough she walked back with me to the gobbling :P table, thus saving me from being @ risk of being pushed over by the cruel and unfaithful god.
-dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy wombok, a few chunks of beef, some king salmon and one chunk of tofu, which had turned purple because the eggplant suddenly lost its colour! XD
-dinner was spooned down with one yummy bowl of watercress soup, before i walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-woohoo, i have like an hour online for myself now! :o) fingers crossed i can bbl shortly after 9pm after one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for sunday, the final, final events for sunday, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: