Wednesday, July 17, 2013

wednesday post 151b

heylo again and good evening! guess what, idiot digi won't open for me. XD so i'll just note down that joni's devotional topic's 'a deeper dive' and continue with wednesday's events:
-when carol arrived one minute late today, i was saved from having to going and opening the door for her before aunty anne had come over and i'd already yelled PIG mum down for her.
-so a nice hot shower for me - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped with only my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, carol helped with only my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (carol helped only with my bra - PIG mum had gorgotten to get one for me, but i figured 'twas better i wore one tonight coz uncle colbert's coming over to watch the third origin game with - argh, fingers crossed i can bbl, coz i'm still owed SEVENTEEN MINUTES online!!! ><
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: