Wednesday, July 24, 2013

wednesday post 152c

good evening again! guess what, idiot digi won't open for me. XD anyways, continuing tonight's events?
-actually, i went to the loo first and did my second stinky unspeakable for today!
-first, PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela on 25+ minutes of stupid exercises for her.
-next, she gleefully forced poor elf on a very painful standing calf stretch for fifteen minutes.
-finally, she gleefully FORCED :( poor em to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her. and digi doesn't love me! after all that walking, he only gave me 1`00 steps! PIG mum estimates that it's actually about 1400, to plod on the treadmill for twenty-five minutes! ><
-one more loo trip for me before dinner. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything, but thanks to her who got me a jacket: it's freezing! >< (well, not literally, but i'm a cold frog. XD)
-dinner tonight: the white rice, without any greens! no, there was lotsa sweet carrot, some soup potato, tomato, carrot and onion and several chunks of king salmon.
-dinner was spooned down with a bowl of the usual soup, then i walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so fingers crossed i can brb with my final, final plodding total for wednesday, the final, final events for wednesday plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: