Wednesday, July 10, 2013

wednesday post 150c

good evening again! em'sa new plodding total for wednesday, from 2:30pm, now stands @ 1758, which digi proudly reports as also equalling 510m or 26.3kcal. XD righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-alas, i didn't get the time to finish the special blog post about feist, coz when PIG mum was coming down the stairs, after waking from pigland, she was already gleefully booting me offline!
-so followed a painful fifteen minute standing calf stretch for poor elf, culminating with PIG mum gleefully FORCING :( me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her.
-one more loo trip for me before dinner: the yummy rice tonight, with lotsa yummy cauliflower, one little chunk of yummy tofu, some taylor and several wee chunks of chewy beef. dinner was spooned down with one bowl of the usual potato, tomato, carrot and onion soup, then PIG mum helped me put my jacket back on before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the computer.
-but she says i can stay online till 9:45pm tonight, yay!
-so fingers crossed i can bbl shortly after 9pm with my final, final plodding total and final, final events for today plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone's having a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: