Monday, July 29, 2013

monday post 130b

heylo again and good evening! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 2491 (which digi proudly reports also equals 740m or 37.6kcal XD). righteo, continuing today's events?
-when carol arrived just before 4pm, PIG mum hadn't hit pigland yet, so she went and let carol in.
-so a nice hot shower for me - i washed and rinsed my own hair today. while i washed, poor carol ranted on about how she'd had a crappy weekend coz sunshine bu
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, carol helped only with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (carol helped only with elf's AFO and both shoelaces).
-when i walked over to the loo, i asked carol please for one mug of water, which was my first to hold 'incorrectly' then i did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning briefly against the side rail and asking percy the saint/angel, please to help me get through today okay.
-afterwards, i went over to wash and dry era, before carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-for arvo tea, i enjoyed one yummy inari (i discovered i couldn't cram one into my mouth with only one bite XD) plus one mug of yummy green mint tea, my official cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-after cleaning the bathroom, carol massaged ela for twenty-five minutes, painting her sth related to the 'dun darn' (say that in canto) that PIG mum sometimes makes.
-before leaving @ 6pm, carol took me once more to the loo for three tinkles. she's back on wednesday and will have lobbies for dinner tonight.
-me, nature's calling. >< dunno if i'll be back after dinner tonight; if not, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. yup, i managed to take myself slowly and safely one to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over~ that was after nine news sports report and repeated once more @ 7pm, when dearest dad arrived home.
P.P.S.  joni's devotional topic's 'oh, the deep, deep love'

No comments: