Saturday, July 20, 2013

saturday post 129c

good evening! firstly, em's new plodding total for saturday now stands @ 2172, remembering that like 1421 of those steps were plodded last night (digi proudly adds that 2172 steps also equals 640m or 33.2kcal XD) and secondly, joni's devotional topic's ... wait, it hasn't arrived yet. XD anyways, just continuing with today's events?
-when carol announced her arrival shortly before 4pm, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. also thanks to carol who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. carol rekitted me, and i had one more tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps and one last when she was washing my glasses for me.
-after rinsing under the chair for me, carol and i held hands and walked out to the gobbling :P table.
-arvo tea ... *sigh* i'm really getting fed up with horrid PIG mum demanding i drop 10kg for her and restricting me to just half a toastie instead of one full one and green tea instead of white tea with two teaspoonfuls of sugar! >< come september the 1st, i'm planning to just starve myself until i drop the 10kgs PIG mum demands i do for her. >< oh, don't worry, it's just talk; i probably lack the willpower to accomplish that. XD
-anyways, after going to clean the bathroom, carol very lightly massaged ela for ONE HOUR! while she brushed away, i read our newest book club novel (it's not very interesting yet ...).
-before leaving, carol took me once more to the toilet. she's making some kinda mince curry for dinner tonight, and will be back on tuesday to take me to toastmasters!
-after i returned online, the power randomly cut off - twice!
-and the parents are having dinner without me... dunno why, but hey.
-me, fingers crossed i can bbl after dinner myself, else hoping to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: