Monday, July 8, 2013

monday post 127d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for monday now stands @ 4119. digi's final, final report for monday: 4119 steps also equals 1.39km or 57.6kcal. XD righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-at 9:01pm, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-toms: mid-morning appointment @ sunnybank medical surgery (where PIG mum used to work) to get my idiot ears syringed out. ha, did you know, my right ear's so afraid of the ear syringe, she suddenly unblocked herself this arvo, but my idiot left ear refuses to do the same. XD well, i look forward to having full hearing once again!
-only afterwards, i have a torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-fingers crossed i can have lunch somewhere yummy afterwards, like dong fong/sunnybank oriental!
-and best of all, toms night carol lockwood's taking me to the sebel for our toastmasters changeover function! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: