Wednesday, July 10, 2013

thursday post 150

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1696 steps today (digi proudly reports that 1696 steps also equals 500m or 25.3kcal XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'how to raise a timothy' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed THIRTY-NINE MINUTES online after i get home from book club tonight!!!! righteo, events for today?
~i used the pot :P twice last night and once more @ 7:50am this morning, when dearest dad came to kiss me goodbye before leaving for work. before returning to sleep with daddy bear, i spent ten minutes having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-returning to sleep with daddy bear, i woke up to use the pot :P once more before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung over to the pot :P once more for three tinkles. PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to brush teeth (poor ela) before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the widdlest amount of honey ever, all my usual drugs. :P and one full mug of water. while munching, i also continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me get through today okay.
-did i go do a stinky unspeakable for PIG mum afterwards? i've forgotten. XD
-today, we listened to ronan keating's 'duet' album all day and, of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced poor me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, too.
-when PIG mum tootled me off to chi link to see lei shifu for a comfy massage, era helped ela stretch for five minutes before ela opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-PIG mum and i both went once to the loo when we arrived, but @ chi link, the receptionist suddenly said that they'd accidentally overbooked everyone and that shifu lei wasn't ready to gimme a massage until 11:30am! (my appointment was for 11am)
-nothing to do except ring mr. hall and tell him that sorry, we were gonna be late.
-anyways, one comfy (if ouchy) massage for me; that reminds me, i haven't commended PIG mum on how impressed i was by her mandarin speaking skills yet!
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way to the coffee club. strange, mr. hall wasn't there yet; where was he? so i ring him, and my teacher answers the phone, "greg hall." XD i tell him that mother and i are already @ the coffee club and he joins us there momentarily.
-alas, PIG mum is still restricting me to sharing one plate with her (i chose eggs benedict, of course! XD), nor would she lemme have a shake, restricting me to just juice, but oh well. mr. hall had some kinda chiken salad (not caesar).
-we all then just yakked away. mr. hall randomly decides that he has to buy me a birthday present!
-so after lunch, we all walk down to jayjays and i get this really cool tee and a rainbow-coloured beanie with eyes that PIG mum reckons i look really stupid in. XD
-back home, i visit the loo once then plop online.
-annette's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-and it's book club tonight!
-fingers crossed i can bbl, else toms:
-late morning UQ physio with alison.
-fingers crossed i can see naz for some lunch afterwards!
-aunty lucia's coming to supervise my shower around 4pm. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: