Saturday, July 13, 2013

SATurday post 128c

good evening! em's new plodding total for saturday now stands @ 2111, remembering that just over 1000 of them were plodded last night. digi proudly adds that 2111 steps also equals 520m or 25.8kcal. XD oh, and joni's devotional topic's 'enter that rest'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-when annette announced her arrival shortly before 4pm, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice hot shower for me - i washed and rinsed my hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, annette helped only with my back and calves) then mostly rekitted myself (annette helped only with elf's AFO). afterwards, i went over to the loo for two tinkles, also singing 1/4 through my shorter second-favourite song, closing both eyes for all the important numbers.
-afterwards, annette Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my half a toastie and mug of green tea, which was my last mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-while i started reading my new book club novel, annette massaged ela for about thirty minutes, painting her red with yellow spots today.
-before leaving, annette took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. she's back on tuesday and will go to her friend's place for a BBQ tonight~
-dr. dr. tai's over for dinner tonight! aunty a's coming too, so i won't come back online tonight.
-toms: again, just church. we'll have the child education safety thing afterwards~
-goodnite!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: