Monday, July 22, 2013

monday post 129c

good evening! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 2073 (yay, i'm just over two grand XD), which digi proudly reports as also equalling 610m or exactly thirty-one kcal. XD righteo, continuing today's events?
-when carol announced her arrival about two minutes before 4pm, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice hot shower for me today - i washed and rinsed my own hair.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly rekitted myself (carol helped only with my back and era), mostly dried myself (again, carol helped only with my back and era) then mostly dried myself (carol helped only with elf's AFO). then i went over to the loo and did a stinky unspeakable, after asking carol please for one mug of water, my first official mug for today that i could hold 'incorrectly'.
-afterwards, i went over to wash and dry era, beforcarol Forced me to walk - argh, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: