Monday, July 29, 2013

monday post 130d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for monday now stands @ 4128. digi's final, final report for monday: 4128 steps also equals 1.23km or 62.2kcal. XD righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-after i'd returned online, the phone suddenly rang and i answered it; PIG mum having left me the phone so she could watch the X Factor without interruption.
-'twas aunty jo, looking for me! the funny thing was that i couldn't quite place her voice! XD when i sheepishly asked her who she was, she laughed, and instead of telling me, gave clues like, "i'm tall, sometimes i have long hair, i'm married ..." but i didn't pick up who she was until she said, "i once shouted you roast duck rice @ cafe mi." XD basically she told me that she and aunty shuk lai jie jie were coming to visit me, saturday @ 1pm.
-after the phone call finished, i went once more to the loo 9of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything) before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk twenty-five minutes (actually, 25:01) on the bloody treadmill for her.
-toms: late morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio.
-fingers crossed i can get some yummy lunch @ the calamvale chinese and BBQ restaurant/sunnybank oriental afterwards!
-carol lockwood's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm, then taking me to the toastmasters speech fest! fingers crossed i can buy some dinner home from maccas afterwards! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
ewm. ^^

No comments: