Saturday, July 6, 2013

saturday post 127e

a fifth greeting for today! guess what, idiot digi won't open for me. again! XD so, just continuing with tonight's events?
-before dinner, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo then back to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy wombok, lotsa juicy tomato, some taylor and about five wee chunks of surprisingly tasty beef. dinner was spooned down with one bowl of beef, tomato, onion, potato and carrot soup before PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back online.
-anyways, fingers crossed i can bbl shortly after 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for saturday plus what's happening toms, else hope to see everyone @ church!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: