Sunday, July 28, 2013

sunday post 130d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for sunday now stands @ 5631. digi's final, final report for sunday: 5631 steps also equals 1.67km or exactly eighty-eight kcal. XD oh, and i've finally got one spam for the weekend. XD anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-at 9pm, i took myself slowly and safely once more to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. lol, PIG mum chucked some cow @ me, saying i wasn't allowed to say that, well, fine. i honestly find i'm living day to day by the quote 'you can break my body and bend my mind but my soul is NOT for you to possess. sure, the cruel and unfaithful god has broken my body (i'm physically disabled beyond words) and he's also bent my mind (my parents always jeer @ me that i don't think properly any more, but guess what, god? my SOUL is NOT for YOU to possess. i'm still me. that leads me to remember some other quote ... "Liberae Sunt Nostrae Cogitationes", latin for "our thoughts are free." from memory, i used to have a blog called that ... i kept it before the cruel and unfaithful god so wantonly destroyed my life...
-toms: mid-morning UQ physio session with kate.
-fingers crossed i can get some yummy warm udon for lunch @ the sushi train afterwards!
-it's carol coming to supervise my shower toms arvo; must remember to keep @ e-mailing amee until she inserts that clause into my care plan that allows the carer to hold the shower head over my back while i wash. surely i get points for being persistant ... righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: