Tuesday, July 30, 2013

wednesday post 153

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1661 steps today (which digi proudly reports as equalling 490m or exactly twenty-five kcal XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'how to graduate with highest honours (3)' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed THIRTY-THREE MINUTES online tonight after carol leaves @ 6pm!!! righteo, events for today?
-yay, another awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 7:35am, but before using the pot :P once @ 7:45am i first spent ten minutes having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. kissing dearest dad goodbye and wishing him a good day @ work when he left ten minutes later, daddy bear and i cuddled and snored until PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for @ least three tinkles and PIG mum got me kitted. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the smallest amount of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water, which i drained holding 'incorrectly' whilst PIG mum was upstairs changing. i also continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-before leaving, PIG mum orders that i go do a stinky unspeakable for her. obedient me complies. XD i also lean briefly against the side rail and finish my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD and tootled me off to see vincent the bloody physio for my second torture session with him this week. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to the same thing all day, too. while PIG mum drove, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes, before ela opened and closed her palm fifteen times, holding each for a count of ten.
-physio today: three/four attempts before staying seated, walking around with ela bent, opening door with ela and ela holding onto the handrail and bending for ela to touch floor @ least twenty-five times. kayla's just super-adorable~
-afterwards, PIG mum tootled us home, where aunty mecky was already waiting.
-i sat down @ the gobbling :P table, but PIG mum gleefully and randomly FORCED :( me to walk over to the couch and tried playing the bible part two for me again. aunty anne also came to shout lucky PIG mum out for lunch.
-again, the episode petered out! >< i went back to the table and rang CODA claire answered and put me through to aimee, who explained that annette hasn't left for her holidays yet and will come supervise my shower toms.
-lunch was another chunky soup, some ham and pea one. i'm definitely not a big pea fan! thanks to aunty mecky who very lightly buttered one slice of toast for me; my mouth and era tore that into bite-sized pieces and dropped them into the soup.
-after lunch, i went once more to the loo for two tinkles. back @ the gobbling :P table, aunty mecky began the rubbing for ela for barely twenty minutes, while i read the book club novel.
-after that, aunty mecky took the next forty minutes off, washing the dishes then just watching television. she also kindly made me one mug of yummy chocolate nesquik, my first official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-when PIG mum arrived home, aunty mecky took me once more to the loo then ran away five minutes early!
-carol's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-ice cream night tonight! :D
-toms: writers group! i'll try to access their council wifi again~
-fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme have some KFC for lunch! she said i could yesterday!
-and annette's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm. righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: