Monday, July 22, 2013

monday post 129d

good evening again! firstly, em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 3812 (digi proudly reports that 3812 steps also equals 1.15km or 55.6kcal XD) and secondly, joni's devotional topic's 'a hidden treasure'. righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-carol Forced me to walk to the gobbling :P table for afternoon tea, which was one yummy banana (carol declined the other, but reminded me to thank PIG mum for it) and one yummy inari (dad gets the other one tonight). i also drank one delicious mug of mint green tea (it's way yummier than the lemon green tea!) holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-after carol cleaned the bathroom, she had just enough time to massage ela for thirty minutes, while i read the book club novel. it's starting to get exciting!
-before leaving, carol took me once more to the loo. she's back on wednesday.
-i tootled briefly and happily online. alas, PIG mum spoiled the fun by awaking from pigland, coming downstairs then immediately and gleefully forcing me offline.
-so i went once to the loo first. of course, horrid PIG gleefully forced me to do everything myself, but i also leaned briefly against the side rail and asked percy the saint/angel to please help me get through the rest of tonight okay.
-firstly, PIG mum gleefully forced me on @ least sixteen minutes of some stupid mat exercises for her. huh, 'twas freezing; i needed a blanket thrown over me before doing them! XD
-then PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her.
-before dinner, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa super-crunchy cos lettuce, @ least one chunk of little tong vegetable, some queen :P salmon, some tomato, and one little chunk of delicious chunk of chicken and egg, which i saved for last, of course.
-dinner was spooned down with one bowl of the usual soup (although it had added capsicum), before i walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-anyways, fingers crossed i can brb after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for today plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing tuesday!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: