Saturday, July 6, 2013

saturday post 127c

good evening and one probable final greeting for tonight! em's probable final, final plodding totral for saturday now stands @ ugh, idiot digiwon't open again. XDinstead, i'll just note down that joni's devotional topic's 'justice served' and continue on with tonight's events!
-when barbara announced her arrival about two minutes before 4pm, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. also thanks to carol who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle then got creamed. carol rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-carol and i walked out together to the gobbling :P table, where again, arvo tea was just half a toastie. *sigh* however, the mug of tea, white and two, was my third and last for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-then, while i read, awesomeness was when carol very lightly massaged ela for almost one full hour again! it would've been one hour, except she stopped @ 5:30pm to go and wash our tea cups.
-before leaving, carol took me once more to the loo for one tinkle. she's back on tuesday and taking me to the toastmasters changeover function!
-me, i'm hoping that dr. dr. tai and aunty a arrive for dinner soon! well, i hope PIG mum remembered to ring aunty a over.
-toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. well, the special thing's that SHINE will have a home gathering @ somebody's house! hope it's good fun~ righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: