Monday, July 15, 2013

tuesday post 128

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1995 steps today (lol, if i can return online later, bet i'll have passed two grand. XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'put your faith into action!'. righteo, events for today?
~woohoo, awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 7:35am, but instead of using the pot :P right away i first spent ten minutes having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-only dad didn't leave for work @ 7:45am but 8am, and i somehow managed to fall back asleep with daddy before dearest dad left for work @ 8am!
-more happy sleepings with daddy bear followed, plus one more pot :P trip, before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles and PIG mum got me kitted. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor ela) before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the tiniest spoonful of honey ever (it was less than one spoonful), all my usual drugs plus one full mug of water, which i got to hold 'incorrectly' whilst PIG mum was upstairs changing.
-before leaving, PIG mum randomly demanded i sit over the loo and do a stinky unspeakable for her. me, the ever-obedient daughter, complied. XD of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned briefly against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD, where she tootled me off to see vincent the bloody physio for a torture session. while she drove, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes.
-physio today: sat first go, exercises for ela, standing practice while doing more exercises. argh, i hate just standing. >< but vincent the bloody physio says i don't haveta bring swosh and little pig to see him any more;  i think the evil man's planning to make me do even more things while standing! ><
-after PIG mum took me once more to the loo, she drove us for lunch to the calamvale BBQ and chinese restaurant! hey, it's only been one fortnight since i ate there last, and i thought PIG mum said that she'd only allow me to have lunch there once a fortnight, but hey, i'm not complaining!
-i had the yummy combination stir-fry noodle (PIG mum chose noodle for me over ho fan; probably coz ho fan's oilier than noodles) while she herself had really disgusting beef in black bean sauce with rice. while we ate, she sermonised to aunty jenny while i talked with juliana, who's doing her second/third year of nursing @ QUT.
-When we left, PIG mum tootled us off to woolies (i yelled, "hi, frances!" as she passed the post office entrance XD) and gleefully FORCED :( me to walk the entire store for her to pick up boxes of tissues and ham.
-only, as PIG mum was gleefully FORCING :( me to walk back to the car, we bumped into jeffrey and mel having a date! mel kindly helped PIG mum put our groceries into the boot, while jeff returned the trolley for us.
-after PIG mum tootled us home, i went once more to the loo (of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself) then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-yay, just over thirty minutes for myself now, before annette comes to supervise my shower.
-fingers crossed i can bbl, else:
-gonna watch that bible documentary on @ 9pm tonight!
-toms: mid-morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-aunty mecky will come spend three hours with me.
-carol's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-and it's the origin decider toms night!
-righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: