Sunday, July 21, 2013

sunday post 129c

good evening again! em's new plodding total for sunday now stands @ 4169, which digi proudly reports as also equalling 1.9175km or 60.9kcal. XD righteo, continuing today's events?
-at church, PIG mum took me once to the loo then left me in the library with aunty katherine, who'd brought along totoro to watch!
-alas, it didn't work. >< something about that DVD belong to some different region? dunno. instead, aunty katherine chose some christian DVD about some young man who didn't like studying, but after discovering a guitar, he learnt how to play it and now goes around playing to schoolkids and teaches them about jesus christ, too. after we watched it, aunty katherine had me write a summary about it.
-after PIG mum finished attending the cantonese service, she came and got me, taking me once more to the loo.
-i grabbed some morning tea (one round cracker, half of PIG mum's arnott's bikkie, 1/8 of dad's donut, then sat down. uncle slam came over and helped me set my phone back to english! XD
-after morning tea, i hiked upstairs for english service.
-yay, i got to stay seated for worship again today. :o) i sang everything, but as usual, meant absolutely nothing.
-speaker today was pastor chris but apparently, liam's coming next week! :D
-after service, PIG mum took me once to the loo then i sat in the 4WD while PIG mum sorted out who'd be driving me to little nonya singapore for lunch.
-turns out 'twas gina! laurence sat beside her, i took the back seat.
-laurence walked behind me into the restaurant. well, he kinda walked to my right, but i just focused on leaning slighty forward and didn't let the cruel and unfaithful god push me over.
-when i arrived, michael immediately served me one bowl of vermicelli with soup; when i'd finished that, gina got me some yummy ho fan. after i finished that, laurence asked me, "are you full yet?" i answered honestly, "not really ... i've had ho fan and vermicelli, but the rice bucket needs rice." laurence laughed, replying, "i want some rice too! let's order another plate." after browsing through the menu, he ordered the dual pork (honey char siu and BBQ pork) with rice, and when it arrived, served me one whole bowl! nomnomnom~
-after lunch, laurence again walked behind me outside, where i leaned against some post and waited briefly for gina to return to the car.
-after she tootled us back to church, she went with me once to the loo, where i managed fine by myself. lol, when i came out, gina was still inside the loo, so i just leant against the door and waited for her. when she came out, she was like, "huh? you pee really fast." XD
-wonder why fellowship was held in A1 today? anyways, for worship (led by dr. dr. tai, who played piano also), i sang everything, plus the harmony for one song, but still meant absolutely nothing.
-after introducing our one new guest, we broke into groups for prayer. today, i was with bernard, heidi and yok/yuk yan and declined to pray out aloud when heidi asked me did i want to.
-today michael led our bible study. i was a good girl and already completed my homework.
-afterwards, i rang PIG mum to come pick me up, going to the loo once more before we left.
-back home, i tootled online till PIG mum demanded i shower. *sigh* poor ela. usually, i scrub each body part twenty-five times (like i told that psychologist i saw years ago, i stopped @ twenty-five! i'm twenty-six now!) but today, PIG mum only lemme scrub each body part ten/fifteen times each, meaning i don't really feel clean right now. that's okay, i'll return to twenty-five toms when carol's supervising my shower.
-after drying and rekitting myself (PIG mum helped only with elf's AFO, i returned online coz dinner wasn't ready yet.
-before dinner, i went to the loo once. dinner tonight: the yummy rice, and no greens! XD just lotsa soup carrot, tomato and potato and some yummy tomato and egg. and one lil chunk of chicken, i think.
-after spooning dinner down with one bowl of the usual soup, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back online.
-anyways, fingers crossed i can bbl shortly after 9pm with my final, final plodding total for sunday, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: