Wednesday, July 10, 2013

wednesday post 150b

heylo again and good evening! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 338 from 2:30pm; digi proudly reports that 338 steps also equals 90m or exactly five kcal. XD righteo, continuing today's events?
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the tiniest amount of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. i also continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-before leaving to see vincent the bloody physio, i went and did my stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned briefly against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-of course, PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to westlife's 'greatest hits' album all day, too.
-while PIG mum tootled me off to unique physiotherapy, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes, before ela opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-physio today: three-five attempts before sitting, exercises for ela, ball exercises and bending to retrieve items from floor several times, ela opened the loo door, held onto the rail grabbed two/three lollies @ the end. :o)
-afterwards, PIG mum tootled me home, where aunty mecky was already waiting.
-PIG mum left for some shopping, i think, while aunty mecky served me this really yummy chunky soup for lunch: potato abd bacon! i enjoyed that with one slice of plain toast (no butter) and one yummy mug of cold milo, my first for today i could hold 'incorrectly'.
-after lunch, aunty mecky took me once to the loo for three tinkles. back @ the gobbling :P table, i continued reading magician's end while she very lightly did the rubbing for ela for like thirty minutes.
-aunty mecky then scrubbed my face with aloe vera before giving herself the next @ least thirty minutes off.
-returning @ 2:15pm, she continued very lightly the rubbing for ela until PIG mum arrived home.
-one more loo trip for me before i happily plopped online, first doing some editing for michael.
-lisa pear came just before 4pm! i haven't seen her since last year!
-oh, BTW, joni's devotional topic's 'love lifted me'.
-so a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. also thanks to lisa who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before lisa flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. when lisa rekitted me, i had one more tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps and one last when she was repinning digi back onto my pants.
-lisa and i held hands and i walked out well to the gobbling :P table with her.
-*sigh* PIG mum had already informed lisa of the new food restrictions she's placed on me. my half a toastie was already waiting made on the kitchen benchtop. and the sneaky thing didn't add mayo! luckily i checked before lisa put it into the toaster. >< oh, my lemon green tea was the second and final cup for today that i could hold 'incorrectly'.
-and wow, lisa massaged ela for like one HOUR! beats the paltry effort aunty mecky managed today~
-before leaving, lisa took me once more to the loo for one tinkle. dunno when she's coming back, but her nine year old daughter is coming over in august to live with her! she's just gonna attend warrigal road state school. when i asked lisa why her hubby wouldn't be coming over also, lisa just replied, "he's neither emotionally nor psychologically ready." o_O i was like, "lisa, you make it sound like your hubby's a deranged psychopath! " XD
-anyways, i haveta go finish my special blog post on feist now! fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: