Thursday, April 4, 2013

friday post 136

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 4693 steps today (digi proudly reports that 4693 steps also equals 1.59km or 70.9kcal XD); secondly, joni's devotional topic from last night's 'a true disciple'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'covetousness (2); fourthly, the spam count for the week's twelve but fifthly and most importantly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-TWO MINUTES online after aunty lucia leaves!!! righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
~awesome carol arrived just before 4pm; i immediately went into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, carol helped only with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (carol helped only with my bra and elf's AFO). after one quick tinkle, carol and i hit garbo!
-yay, there was a car park available downstairs for us. :) i walked into the library, grabbed orson scott card's 'xenocide' and made a beeline for a comfy sofa. there, i reclined and happily read for the next ninety-five minutes. if that book's still available next fortnight, i'll start reading from chapter five (or coincidentally, page 100!
-afterwards, carol, took me once more to the loo, then we hit foodcourt for dinner~
-tonight, while i stuck with my usual, carol had my recommendation of the chicken katsudon from hanaichi. there's sth new available from hanaichi - sweet and sour chicken with rice! i've already asked PIG mum, and she says i can try that next thursday arvo after writers group, so must remember to give PIG mum everything her way until then. but it's always like that anyways, so no diff. XD
-hey, aunty lucia should arrive soon, so fingers crossed i can bbl, else i had UQ physio today, lunch with erika @ the underwood coffee club and tonight we're making sushi @ ray's place for small groups! toms, tess will come @ 10am for three hours, then carol @ 3:45pm for two and @ night, the parents and i are attending evan's and janice's wedding reception! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: