Tuesday, April 2, 2013

tuesday post 113b

heylo again! firstly, em's new plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 2611 (digi proudly reports that 2611 steps also equals 1.88km or 40.1kcal XD) and secondly, joni's devotional topic's 'sentimentality and jesus'. righteo, events for today?
-yay, awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 7:45am, and after one pot :P trip, i spent the ten minutes till 7:55am having mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through the day okay, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-after that, i just waited for dearest dad to come kiss me goodbye before leaving for work before i cuddled daddy bear and returned to my happy snorings with him, me waking up once more to use the pot :P before PIG mum came to poke me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three more tinkles and PIG mum got me kitted. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor ela) before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the shortest and thinnest stream of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. PIG mum also randomly threw an absolute cow @ me, blaming me for causing her to knock over some bottle of pills, but i knew 'twas just the cruel and unfaithful god trying to ruin my day and just ignored him, instead just continuing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-before leaving, i went once to the loo and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned briefly against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me through today okay.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD.
-argh, hopefully bbl, coz i'm still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-TWO MINUTES online!!!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: