Tuesday, April 2, 2013

tuesday post 113d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 3965 (which digi proudly reports also equals 2.31km or 59.3kcal. XD) righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-after pincushion practice, PIG mum tootled us to the calamvale chinese and BBQ restaurant for a late lunch! this time, i chose the combination stir fry noodle, while PIG mum had the charsiu omelette with rice.
-before we left, PIG mum took me once to the loo. and aunty jenny gave us a sweet potato!
-originally, i thought PIG mum would tootle us back to the warrigal square woolies to buy dad's milk, but nope, we just went down slightly from the calamvale chinese and BBQ restaurant to the nightowl supermarket for that!
-back home, i tootled briefly online until annette arrived, just before 4pm. i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice hot shower for me - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, annette helped only with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (annette helped only with elf's AFO). then i went over to the loo for one more tinkle before annette Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-hey, for the very first time since the cruel and unfaithful god totally destroyed my life, i used the microwave! i just reheated the noodles i'd eaten for lunch earlier, and also made myself one mug of twinings lady grey, white sweetened with one spoonful of honey, my mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-today, annette massaged ela for like forty-five minutes! ela got painted something like lime green with orange spots today.
-before leaving, annette took me once more to the loo for @ least one tinkle. i won't see her for the next fortnight; she's taking a family holiday!
-i returned online until PIG mum came downstairs and booted me offline. hearing dearest dad return home, i went outside to hug and kiss him welcome home before i carried his eski and put it down in its rightful spot.
-then, horrid PIG mum spent the next 55+ minutes gleefully forcing poor ela on some stupid exercises for her. gosh, PIG mum has a wicked temper; she PUSHED ME OFF THE CHAIR AND ONTO THE FLOOR TONIGHT! ><
-after that followed a painful standing calf stretch for fifteen minutes, culminating with PIG mum gleefully FORCING :( me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her. meaning i needed a complete set change of clothes afterwards, sigh.
-dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa ... some thin asian vegetable, several wee strips of delicious BBQ chicken and three little chunks of the purple sweet potato that aunty jenny had given us!
-dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of the usual soup, then i returned online.
-at just past 9pm, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-toms: argh, it's another torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-then aunty mecky will come spend three hours with me; PIG mum doesn't have any plans yet.
-and carol's coming to supervise my shower.
-i'm thinking of aasking PIG mum can i leave my ice-cream for thursday night with carol @ garbo instead of toms night ... fingers crossed!
-righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: