Saturday, April 27, 2013

saturday post 117b

heylo again and good evening! well, idiot digi won't lemme know how many more steps i've plodded since 4pm, so i'll just note down that joni's devotional topic's 'sanctification' and continue with today's events!
-carol lockwood arrived just before 4pm; PIG mum showed her around the house and taught her the routine she's restricted me too. teeheehee, she thought i was only twenty. XD
-thankfully, she left us alone after gleefully FORCING :( me to walk to the bathroom for my nice warm shower - hairwash today. also thanks to carol who rinsed out my hair for me, freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-while i washed, carol told me that she lives in mt. gravatt, is divorced, has one son (who turned twenty-one @ the end of last year and is an apprentice electrician/plumber) and one daughter (who's twenty-nine and works in the aged care industry interstate somewhere) but no pets.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. carol rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was repinning digi back onto my pants.
-after rinsing under the shower chairfor me, carol and i held hands and walked out to the gobbling :P table together.
-alas, horrid PIG mum has gleefully restricted me to only half a toastie and green tea, but @ least i also had four slices of yummy mandarin. lucky carol got white tea.
-carol and i just chatted before she massaged ela for thirty minutes, painting her aqua with white spots today.
-at 5:55pm, carol took me once more to the loo for three tinkles, before i signed her off, said my thanks and byes. she's back next fortnight.
-well, it's just after 6:30pm now and nature's starting to call, so hopefully PIG mum'll come downstairs soon and call dinner. anyways, fingers crossed i can bbl tonight, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i did take myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over. only digi's string broke! o_O will haveta ask PIG mum to please tie him a new one.

No comments: