Monday, April 15, 2013

monday post 115c

good evening! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 4248, which digi proudly informs everyone also equals 1.41km or 65.9kcal. righteo, continuing events for today?
-carol announced her arrival @ literally 3:59pm. when she banged on our door, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice warm (remember, i'm holding off the hot showers to save our dwindling gas supply) shower for me, i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, carol helped only with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (carol helped with only elf's AFO).
-afterwards, i headed over to the loo for two more tinkles before carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-my arvo tea was PIG mum had prepared for dearest dad before learning he wasn't coming home for dinner; some rice with carrot, potato, beef and yummy chicken. also, this time, i tried the orange-flavoured tea! it's as yummy as the strawberry! :o)
-today, carol massaged ela for exactly thirty minutes, painting her my orange tea colour today, although she forgot to specify which spot colour. and i remembered to ask her about my weight, too; carol tells me the truth. she didn't agree that i was some gigantic pig, but did say i had gained some weight since she had started coming to supervise my showers.
-at 5:55pm, carol took me once more to the loo for one tinkle, before i signed her off, said my thanks and byes. she's back on wednesday.
-PIG mum's just tumbled downstairs from pigland.
-me, fingers crossed i can bbl after dinner tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. joni's devotional topic's 'a story of friendship'.

No comments: