Saturday, April 20, 2013

saturday post 116c

good evening again!em's new plodding total for saturday now stands @ 1681 (keeping in mind that about 700 of those steps were plodded last night @ pole's house; digi also proudly reports that 1681 steps also equals 560m or exactly twenty-five kcal. XD) righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-before dinner was called, i went to the loo once more. then, thanks to PIG mum who helped me put my rilakkuma jumper on; it's getting cold! ><
-dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa reverend lam's pumpkin (which tastes like avocado to me), some cod and one tiny scrap of soup pork. dinner was spooned down with one bowl of yellow-ish coloured soup; actually, i'd also had one before dinner.
-then i walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-anyways, fingers crossed i can bbl shortly after 9pm with my final, final plodding total for saturday plus what's happening toms, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: