Wednesday, April 17, 2013

wednesday post 138c

good evening again! idiot digi won't reveal to me how many more steps i've plodded since wednesday post 138b. XD anyways, continuing today's events?
-carol arrived one minute late today (just slow traffic). when she donged on the doorbell and banged the door to announce her arrival, i walked myself slowly and safely to the door and let her in, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice hot shower for me - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (8carol helped with only my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, carol helped with only my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (carol helped only with elf's AFO). then i walked over to the loo for @ least one tinkle before carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-yummy! i enjoyed my first pork salad roll for 2013, the one PIG mum had kindly bought me after my torture session with vincent the bloody physio. i also drank one mug of peach tea (another from the box of fruity tea carol had given me awhile back) holding the mug 'incorrectly', although i had to ask carol to please add some cold water (well, just room temperature water from our water jug) after i almost seared my lips from just touching it! XD
-at 5:25pm, when i was still finishing off my yummy pork salad roll, i asked carol please to start massaging ela, which she did.
-thirty minutes later, carol took me once more to the loo for one tinkle before leaving promptly @ 6pm. she's back next monday, and will have some kinda roast for dinner tonight.
-i returned only briefly, coz PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, immediately and gleefully forced me offline.
-first, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to do about ten laps of side-walking for her.
-second, she gleefully forced poor ela on ages of stupid exercises. actually, there was one for era, too!
-third, she gleefully forced poor elf to endure a painful standing calf stretch.
-and finally, she gleefully FORCED :( me to plod on the bloody treadmill for twenty-five minutes. only there was a cracking storm outside! so, while i plodded away and dearest dad whipped up dinner for us, PIG mum HOWLED every time  a bolt of thunder cracked down. XD
-before dinner, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-yay, the yummy rice hath returned! :o) that was with lotsa dad's home-grown vegies, lotsa home-grown winter/hairymelon, one yummy mushroom and two wee tiny chunks of white meat. dinner was washed down with one mug of yummy lemon green tea, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly' for PIG mum.
-then i walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-yay, PIG mum says i can stay online till 9:45pm tonight! so fingers crossed i can bbl after one more loo trip shortly after 9pm with my final, final plodding total plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: