Monday, April 29, 2013

monday post 117b

heylo again and good evening! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 2846, with digi proudly stating that 2846 steps also equals 870m or 43.9kcal. righteo, continuing today's events?
-when carol arrived just before 4pm, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so one nice warm shower for me - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, carol helped only with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (carol helped only with elf's AFO). then i went over to the loo for one tinkle before carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-afternoon tea was the two yummy inari that i'd bought after physio today, plus one mug of strawberry tea, my official cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-when i finished, i continued reading david pelzer's third autobiographical book and PIG mum came to yap with carol.
-today, carol massaged ela for exactly thirty minutes, painting her the 'dun darn' (say that in canto) colour with ginger coloured dots today. yes, PIG mum treated her to some~
-before leaving, carol took me once more to the loo. she also helped me put on my kakashi jacket before leaving, and she's back wednesday.
-me, i'm about to watch the nine's news sports report. fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: