Tuesday, April 23, 2013

wednesday post 139

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 879 steps today (digi proudly reports that 879 steps also equals 190m or 8.7kcal XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'the cost of a god-given dream (2)' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES online after carol leaves @ 6pm tonight!!!! righteo, events for today?
~woohoo, awesome sleep last night! i didn't wake and nature didn't call until dearest dad came and kissed me goodbye before leaving for work @ 8am.
-after dad left and i used the pot :P once, i spent the ten minutes till 8:10am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through the day okay, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then daddy bear and i cuddled and snored, me waking up twice more to use the pot :P before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P for one more tinkle, just swinging myself back into bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor ela) before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the shortest and thinnest stream of honey ever, one full mug of water and all my usual drugs. :P i also continued my mostly silent chat with percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me get through today okay.
-after breakfast, i went and did my stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned briefly against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-when that was done, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to westlife's 'face to face' all day, too.
-while PIG mum drove me to see vincent the bloody physio, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes.
-physio today: sat first go, did exercises for ela, bent to retrieve things from ground several times and bent to touch ground about fifty times. oh, and ela opened the loo door and held onto the rail.
-thanks to PIG mum who bought a yummy pork salad roll for my lunch before she tootled me home, where aunty mecky was already waiting (we were about five/ten minutes late).
-first, aunty mecky completely changed me (i tend to sweat incredible amounts whenever i see vincent the bloody physio; i think it's just the stress).
-around midday, when she fed me about fifteen yummy green grapes (i gave PIG mum one), i also rang dearest dad, who said he was @ mcwhirters and had bought some salmon!
-lunch was my yummy pork salad roll plus one cold mug of milo, my first for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-after lunch, aunty mecky took me to the loo for two tinkles.
-then, while i read 'the dinner', aunty mecky did the rubbing for ela for almost (but not quite) twenty-five minutes, before taking the next thirty-five minutes off and yakking on her phone while i continued reading.
-she came back shortly after 1pm and continued for less than twenty minutes. meaning when PIG mum comes home, aunty mecky's just standing there, watching television and looking like she's doing absolutely nothing.
-before she left, aunty mecky took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. she's got the public holiday off toms, but has one more job this arvo, helping some elderly man with his shower.
-as for my own shower, carol will come supervise it around 4pm.
-so fingers crossed i can bbl, else toms ...
-it's the ANZAC day public holiday! well, if dad's not gonna take us out, i'm just gonna stay in bed, cuddle daddy bear and drowse all day until 5:45pm, when i'll get up, brush teeth then go have dinner. XD
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: