Thursday, April 25, 2013

thursday post 139b

heylo again and good evening! firstly, em's new plodding total now stands @ 2315 (digi proudly reports that 2315 steps also equals 770m or 35.6kcal XD) and secondly, joni's devotional topic's 'for the beauty of the earth'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-when the doorbell suddenly rang, i walked myself slowly and safely to the door, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-only the door was locked! "hello?" i called through the door, "can you hear me?" 'twas aunty shuk lai jie jie! "i've brought sth over for you guys!" she called! i called back, 'awesome, but the door's locked, sorry! gimme a sec and i'll get dad!" then i walked myself slowly and safely to the stairs, again rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over. grabbing the stair rail, i hollered, "oi, dad, aunty shuk lai jie jie's @ our door with something for us! only the door's locked and i can't let her in!" phew, dad heard, came downstairs and received some kinda pastries!
-alas, PIG mum came downstairs also, immediately and gleefully forced me offline, demanding that i shower. poor ela. >< obviously, i washed and rinsed my own hair today, dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum only helped with elf's AFO.
-*sigh* she only lemme scrub each body part literally a few times, saying that dad had already told her that dinner was ready, meaning i skipped my pre-dinner loo trip, but then she went upstairs for her own shower and dinner wasn't served till like 8pm! >< *sigh*
-and 'twas the yucky rice tonight. :( although 'twas with lotsa yummy sweet potato! also lotsa dad's home-grown hairy melon, and two small chunks of salmon.
-dinner was washed down with one mug of yummy lemon green tea. zero thanks to horrid PIG mum who gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the benchtop and get it, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the table to sit down and drink it, but for that, i VERY DELIBERATELY held the mug 'incorrectly'. oh, and i sucked the teabag once. XD
-after dinner, i walked myself slowly and safely back to the computer, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-anyways, fingers crossed i can brb after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week tomorrow!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: