Sunday, April 7, 2013

tuesday post 114

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2956 steps today (digi proudly reports that 2951 steps also equals exactly 1km or 44.8kcalXD); secondly, TWFT topic's "how to experience god's grace" but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online after carol leaves @ 6pm!!! righteo, events for today?
~woohoo, another awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6:05am, and after one pot :P trip, i spent the ten minutes till 6:15am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through the day okay, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. after that, daddy bear and i cuddled and snored, me waking once more to kiss dearest dad goodbye and use the pot :P once more when he left for work around 8am.
-i've forgotten did i fall back asleep or not after dearest dad left for work, but after PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes", i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles and PIG mum got me kitted. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen and brush teeth (poor ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-lol, looks like it's now too cold for weetbix; breakfast was one slice of toast with the merest dab of yummy strawberry jam. alas, horrid PIG mum wouldn't gimme any butter/margarine, but i did drink one yummy warm mug of milo holding the mug 'incorrectly'. during breakfast, i also continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD, and she tootled me off to UQ for physio. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to jay chou all day, too.
-once PIG mum left the driveway, i closed both eyes and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. opening both eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, before ela opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-at UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo then left me sitting in the waiting room with some country mag. while waiting, the other two guys and i started chatting; one had a car accident, the other, a work accident.
-sonia brought over two students for me! one's an aussie named josh, the other's an asian from singapore!
-physio today with them: about ten sit-to-stands, lotsa work for ela and about four laps down the hallway.
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo then tootled us back to the warrigal square woolies, where she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk through the store to buy dad's milk and some pears.
-PIG mum then tootled us home, coz it still wasn't time to meet mrs. dent and nana for lunch! alas, though, i couldn't plop online, no, she immediately and gleefully forced poor em to endure a painful fifteen minute standing calf stretch.
-then finally, she tootled us off to meet mrs. dent and nana!
-hey, carol's arriving soon, so fingers crossed i can bbl, else toms i've got a torture session with vincent the bloody physio and pincushion practice, before amanda takes me to toastmasters toms night! fingers crossed i can get some lunch and dinner out!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: