Sunday, April 21, 2013

monday post 116

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2411 steps today (which digi proudly reports also equals 810m or 36.5kcal XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'your heart condition'. righteo, events for today?
-woohoo, great sleep lsdt night! nature didn't call until 6:50am and after a pot :P trip, i spent the ten minutes until 7am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through the day okay, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. after that, daddy bear and i cuddle and snore happily together, until dearest dad comes to kiss me bye before leaving for work.
-once dad leaves, PIG mum quickly in, poking me with "fifteen more minutes." when she comes back, i swing myself around to the pot :P once for one more tinkle, just swinging myself back into bed when i realise i feel like doing a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum gets me kitted, gleefully FORCES :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor ela), before she gleefully FORCES :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast is three yummy weetbix with the thinnest and shortest stream of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one tall, full mug of water.
-before leaving, i go and do my stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forces me to dak myself, but i also lean briefly against the side rail and continue my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-once finished, PIG mum gleefully FORCES :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCES :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-off she tootles me to UQ for physio. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forces me to buckle my seatbelt all day; we also listen to westlife's 'face to face' all day, too.
-while PIG mum drives, i close both eyes and finish my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. opening both eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helps ela stretch for five minutes before ela opens and closes her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-at UQ, PIG mum takes me to the loo onces, then hands me over to kevin, who's already waiting with a walkbelt for me.
-physio today: two laps walking, lotsa block work for ela, about fifteen sit-to-stands and two more laps walking @ the end.
-PIG mum takes me once more to the loo, then drives us back to the warrigal square little singapore to meet kesara for lunch!
-he's not there when we arrive, turns out he'd gone to the little nonya @ market square! XD
-but when kesara gets there, i introduce PIG mum and him, then we order!
-as usual, PIG mum demands we share; i chose dark soya sauce BBQ pork with rice, which was yummy. i got to have my own drink, though! i chose some yoghurt drink with lyche boba!
-also as usual, PIG mum dominated all talk, while kesara and i munched away. meaning when we'd both finished, PIG mum still had a huge portion left. XD
-turns out that kesara's mostly vegetarian! he ordered sth called lohan, which is just rice with lotsa vegetables.
-PIG mum shouted kesara and before tootling us home, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk through woolies to buy some milk. and ling fish! it comes with free marinate, now! i chose some garlic and herb soya sauce one, then warned PIG mum, "if it tastes disgusting, it's not my fault."
-back home, one loo trip for me, then i tootled online. actually, i spent twenty-five minutes doing some editing work for michael first!
-well, carol should come in like ten minutes to supervise my shower.
-fingers crossed i can bbl, else toms:
-mid/late-morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-fingers crossed i can get some lunch @ the calamvale and chinese BBQ restaurant afterwards!
-amanda's coming to supervise my shower then taking me out to toastmasters toms night! righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: