Sunday, April 28, 2013

monday post 117

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2545 steps today (digi proudly reports that 2535 steps also equals 860m or 39.2kcal XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'have realistic expectations (1)'. righteo, events for today?
-lol, i ALMOST had a great night's sleep last night! note that 'almost'. yup, i was awoken by PIG mum STOMPING around upstairs! XD
-i also used the pot :P once more around 6:50am, before having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through the day okay, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
~the pot :P was used once more when dearest dad left for work, although i'm not certain that i fell back asleep after he left before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-after she came back, i used the pot :P once more for @ least three tinkles. then PIG mum got me kitted, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.-BREAKFAST WAS THREE YUMMY WEETBIX WITH THE THINEST AND SHORTEST STREAM OF HONEY EVER. HORRID pig MUM ALSO FORCED POOR ELA TO POUR THE MILK AND - sorry, shrieking! >< - she also chucked some almighty cow @ me, meaning i'm exceedingly tempted to sing myself to sleep tonight, but we'll see how things go. while munching my yummy weetbix, i continued my chat to percy; see, i refuse to get angry with PIG mum because of this, because i know it's not her fault! all the church aunties and uncles are always telling me what a loving, kind, caring and compassionate person PIG mum is, and i agree with them!  it's not her fault that god's made her so selfish and self-centred that she somehow thinks that only she suffers, that she suffers the most and that my life is piss easy for me because i've got carers to do everything for me! i'm sorry if it makes me a bad person, but i can't help but wish every single day that PIG mum really could suffer and struggle the most, not because i'm spiteful (that's god) but just because i wish my life could be a tiny little bit easier for me. only every single time i think that, i always take it back in the next breath, because i don't want god to be as cruel and unfaithful to my mum as he has been to me! it's enough that he's destroyed my life completely; the only thing i can be grateful/thankful to him for now is that my mum's life is so easy for her! sure, i know if you listen to her whinge/whine/complain/moan/groan, you'd probably think that indeed, only she suffers and struggles and that my life is piss easy for me coz i've got carers to do everything for me! but like i've already ranted, the only thing i can be thankful/grateful to the cruel and unfaithful god for is the fact that mother's life is so EASY for her. i'm just talking about the normal things: like, when the phone rings, she just goes and answers it; she doesn't need to think about which foot to move next, which side to put your weight on, nor that her very next step could send her crashing to the ground ... >< 
-now that i've recovered from my case of verbal diarrhoea... XD after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD and tootled me off to UQ. Of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to jay chou all day, too.
-i spent most of the trip with both eyes closed and finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel. opening them somewhere along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes before ela opened and closed her palm about sixty times, holding each for a count of five.
-at UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then kindly left me with that MS magazine before going downstairs to pay margit.
kevin came for me with a walkbelt. today, there were two third-years watching!
-physio today: lotsa work for ela (mostly cones), ten sit-to-stands and four laps walking along the hallway.
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo before leaving. while she drove, era helped ela stretch for fifteen minutes before ela opened and closed her palm one hundred times, holding each for a count of five.
-horrid PIG mum wouldn't take me to dong fong/sunnybank oriental for lunch, even though i'd offered to do the grocery shopping @ coles first. :o(
-no, she tootled me back to warrigal square and gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all through woolies to buy dad's milk, along with other random items.
-just back home for lunch. :o( but i enjoyed the yummy rice, lotsa dad's home-grown hairy melon and some salmon. the lemon green tea i did drink holding the mug 'incorrectly', though.
-after lunch, i took myself once slowly and safely to the loo before plopping online @ the computer, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's overwhelming, all-encompassing hatred and not letting him push me over.
-anyways, carol's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-fingers crossed i can bbl, else toms: late morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><\\
-fingers crossed i can have lunch @ the calamvale BBQ and chinese restaurant afterwards! PIG mum's going through a sadly spiteful streak atm and refusing to take me out anywhere, but hopefully she'll come back to her senses soon.
-amanda's coming to help with my shower toms, then we're going to the toastmasters speechfest! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: