Tuesday, April 16, 2013

tuesday post 115c

good evening again! em's new plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 3598 (yay, i'm over 3.5 grand XD), which digi proudly reports also equals 1.21km or 55.5 (honestly! XD) kcal. righteo, continuing today's events?
-i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let annette in, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice warm shower for me - argh, i wanted a nice hot shower, what with the weather getting colder everyday and me starting PMT (headache ><) today, but not daring to, lest our hot water run out! ><
-anyways, i washed and rinsed my own hair today, but annette says she'll help me rinse it come thursday, coz we're hitting garbo together~
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, annette helped only with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (annette helped only with elf's AFO).
-annette then Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my own arvo tea - but she lemme make a double perfect toastie, yay! that's the third time this month already. :o)
-the only sad thing was that PIG mum came back from her vegie patch outside just to tell annette now how she's restricting me to only green tea. :o( never mind, that was my cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-today, annette massaged ela for about forty minutes. originally, there was enough time for a massage just over forty-five minutes long, but annette told dad she wanted to see our vegie patch and he took her out.
-before leaving, annette took me once more to the loo for one tinkle. she's coming back on thursday; we're hitting garbo together! :D
-i returned happily online, but not for long, alas, coz PIG mum gleefully and immediately booted me offline.
-thus followed 20+ minutes on stupid forced mat and scapula exercises. indeed, i was saved by dad calling dinner.
-and before dinner, i took myself slowly and safely once to the loo and back, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-dinner tonight: alas, still the yucky rice, lotsa dad's home-grown hairy melon, some strips of yummy black fungus, a lil bit of chicken, and was there some fish? lol, i've forgotten. XD
-anyways, dinner was spooned down with one bowl of the normal potato, carrot, onion and tomato soup, before i walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-yay, now i get one hour online for myself before i let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk on the bloody treadmill, so fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: