Wednesday, April 17, 2013

thursday post 138

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2899 steps today (digi proudly reports that 2899 steps also equals 980m or 44.6kcal XD); secondly, TWFT topic's "god's timetable" but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed TWENTY MINUTES online after i get home from garbo tonight!!! aiya, why does the list grow every time i'm going out? >< anyways, events for today?
~woohoo, awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call till 6:25am, and after one pot :P trip, i had a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through the day okay, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-after that, daddy bear and i cuddled and snored, me hoping that dearest dad would leave for work @ 7:45am, thus giving me a pretty big chance of falling back asleep again before PIG mum came to poke me with "fifteen more minutes,' but alas, 'twas not to be.
-dad didn't leave for work until just after 8:20am! meaning falling back asleep wasn't possible, alas. :o(
-after PIG mum poked me with "fifteen more minutes," i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles and PIG mum got me kitted. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor ela) before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the shortest and thinnest stream of honey ever, one full mug of water and all my usual drugs. :P lol, PIG mum gives me so many health supplements, i can't even remember what they're all called! XD after breakfast, i also continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel while PIG mum was upstairs changing, asking him please to help me through today.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the car, and she tootled me off to see lei shifu for a massage. only, i realised just as she turned out of yvonne road, that my disabled car parking permit had vanished! ><
-so PIG mum tootled me off to chi-link to see lei shifu for a massage. without the disabled parking permit meant she could only park @ the very end of the car park, but hey.
-so lei shifu gave me a comfy massage while he and PIG mum gabbled together in mandarin. lol, i think i only said "wo kuai si le"; ''tong tong tong" and "ting ting ting"! (in english: i'm gonna die, ow, ow and ow and stop stop stop!) XD
-afterwards, someone passed me one cup of lukewarm chinese tea, and PIG mum paid the receptionist. usually, you pay beforehand, but for some reason, today PIG mum had paid three dollars less than usual?
-after PIG mum took me once more to the loo, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the 4WD and tootled me off for pincushion practice. while she drove, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes before ela opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-yay, the normal room was available again, no more need for that step! before dr. lin called me in, PIG mum handed me this "harper's bazaar" magazine.
-after pincushion practice, PIG mum tootled me back to maccas for lunch! sure, she wouldn't lemme have any chips, but i'll get some tonight; and she also restricted me to only water, but hey, one yummy cheeseburger minus the pickle was good!
-PIG mum also took me once more to the loo before she tootled us back home.
-woohoo, annette's taking me to garbo tonight!!! :D
-toms: late morning UQ physio. fingers crossed i can see naz for some lunch afterwards!
-aunty lucia's coming to help me with a shower toms arvo.
-and i'm going to pole's for small group bible study and mexican dinner toms night! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: