Monday, April 29, 2013

tuesday post 117

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2658 steps today (digi proudly reports that 2658 steps also equals 900m or 39.9kcal XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'have realistic expectations (2)' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed FIFTY-THREE MINUTES online after i get back home from toastmasters tonight!!! argh, why the hell does awful PIG mum always gleefully force me on so many stupid exercises especially when she knows i'm going out that night and won't have the time to return online after i get home?! i mean, i'm always willing to return online for the remainder of the pissy two hours PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to everyday, but by night time, she says she's too tired. >< anyways, events for today?
-i used the pot :P twice last night and once more this morning, before spending ten minutes having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-happy snorings with daddy bear followed until dearest dad left for work and came to kiss me goodbye, when i used the pot :P again.
-more happy snorings with daddy bear followed, plus one more pot :P trip, before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, and PIG mum got me kitted. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor ela) before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling:P table.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the shortest and thinnest stream of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one mug of water. i also continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, after PIG mum randomly chucked some cow @ me.
-before leaving for vincent the bloody physio's place, i went to the loo and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned briefly against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the camry.
-of course, PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to brian mcfadden's 'the irish connection' all day, too. when PIG mum tootled me off to vincent the bloody physio's for a torture session, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes.
-hmm, carol should arrive really soon, so super-quickly:
-physio today: sat first go, did exercises for ela and bent down to touch ground @ least thirty-five times.
-had lunch @ the calamvale BBQ and chinese restaurant! aunty jenny's gone back to china for a holiday, but i had the sweet and sour pork with rice; delicious!
-back home, PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela on 30+ minutes of stupid exercises for her.
-next, PIG mum gleefully forced poor elf to endure a painful standing calf stretch
-and finally, she gleefully FORCED :( me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her.
-but carol's taking me out to the toastmasters speechfest tonight! PIG mum's already said i can get a cheeseburger and small fries for dinner~
-toms: another torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-aunty mecky will come spend three hours with me; dunno if PIG mum's nagged some random aunty to shout her out for lunch yet; prolly! XD
-carol's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-and wednesday night's ice-cream night! lol, it doesn't matter that PIG mum only gives me about 1.5 level spoonfuls of ice-cream each wednesday; a lil's better than none @ all! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: