Sunday, April 28, 2013

sunday post 117b

heylo again and good evening! firstly, em's new plodding total for sunday now stands @ 3020 (yeah, i'm just over three grand. XD) digi proudly reports that 3020 steps also equals 1.01km or 45.9kcal. XD oh, and joni's devotional topic's 'justified and sanctified'. righteo, events for today?
-yay, awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 7:05am, and after a pot :P trip i spent the ten minutes till 7:15am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through the day okay, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-then i think i fell back asleep with daddy bear before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P once more for three tinkles. after that, PIG mum got me kitted, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table to brush teeth (poor ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was one small bowl of coco pops (my sunday breakfast!), all my usual drugs :P and one mug of water that i held 'incorrectly' while both parents were upstairs changing. i also continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD and dad tootled us off to church. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, but while dad was driving, i also finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-at church, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then left me with william's bible study class and joined the canto service.
-today, william taught from lesson thirteen: holy rituals.
-dinnertime! fingers crossed i can bbl, coz i'm still owed ONE HOUR and TEN MINUTES online!!! ><
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: