Thursday, April 11, 2013

thursday post 137b

heylo again and good evening! digi's closely guarding his secret and won't lemme know how many more steps i've plodded since 3:30, so i'll just note down that joni's devotional topic's 'your destiny' and continue with today's events?
-when carol arrived, i went to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed and rinsed my hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, carol only helped with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (carol helped with only my bra and elf's AFO). then i went over to the loo for two tinkles, before carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-*sigh* for some reason, PIG mum restricted me to just fruit this arvo, one yummy pear and one yummy banana. i also drank another mug of yummy strawberry tea, holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-after cleaning the bathroom, carol massaged ela for exactly thirty minutes, painting her sth like something colour with bikkie crumb dots today.
-before she left, carol took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. i also leant against the side rail and asked percy the saint/angel to please help me get through the rest of the night okay.
-carol Forced me to walk to the 4WD, but thanks to her who helped me with my seatbelt. she's having her beef crockpot for dinner tonight again, and will be back monday afternoon.
PIG mum tootled me off to book club, took me once to the loo on arrival then left me with all the other arriving ladies.
-amanda kindly made me a cuppa, white and two and handed me the bikkies. i took one of each, six, but zero thanks to PIG mum who suddenly returned and took away four! ><
-about fifteen ladies attended tonight; stella arrived the latest @ 6:20pm. but she'd painted all her fingernails and toenails bright blue!
-there was mixed reaction for the book; some liked it, others didn't even bother finishing it (me. XD)
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk outside and wait in line to borrow the next book. it's like she refuses to understand how difficult standing's for me. ><
-but a line formed, the lady librarian dinged for another librarian, and phil came out! of course, i waited for him to borrow from; when the lady beside me gestured that 'twas my turn and i indicated that she could go first, the lady librarian laughed, "she loves phil more than she loves me." XD i laughed and apologised, but the lady librarian just laughed it off. XD
afterwards, PIG mum tootled us home and we had dinner. the parents suddenly chucked some random cow @ me, meaning i'm sorely tempted to sing myself to sleep tonight, but we'll see how the rest of tonight goes.
-dinner: the yummy rice tonight, lotsa cucumber, some soup beef, potato and carrot and some yummy chicken, wjhich i saved for last, of course. dinner was spooned down with a bowl of the usual soup, then i walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-anyways, fingers crossed i can bbl shortly after 9pm with my final, final plodding total plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: