Tuesday, April 30, 2013

tuesday post 117b

heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! firstly,  em's final, final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 3170 (yeah, i'm over three grand) and secondly, joni's devotional topic's 'crisis intervention' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed TWENTY-THREE MINUTES online!!!! *sigh* the list grows longer every time i go out @ night! >-when carol arrived (she's sixty-one, BTW), i went for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to carol who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-*sigh* i've only got five minutes left online, so super-quickly:
-arvo tea was my yummy leftovers from lunch and one mug of tea, white and two, my cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-carol tootled me off to toastmasters~
-and, coz our toastmaster didn't attend tonight (he was away selling his car? weird excuse!), neil and leonard got me to do the TOASTMASTER role!!
-hope i did alright~ i was just thankful that speechfest meant there wasn't a general evaluation, meaning i didn't get evaluated! XD
-before returning home, carol and i went through the warrigal square maccas drive-thru, where i used the offer on our docket yesterday, the two dollar fries and cheeseburger deal~ carol's back next next saturday arfternoon.
-back home, i wolfed down the chips (i'd finished the burger @ maccas then returned online.
-toms: another mid-morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-aunty mecky's coming to mind me for three hours.
-but i think she gets to leave early coz i'm going to see that disability employment agency person! fingers crossed i can secure a paid job!
-carol's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-and best of all, it's ice-cream night toms night! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: