Friday, April 5, 2013

friday post 136b

heylo again and one final greeting for friday! em's final, final plodding total for friday stands @ exactly 5000! alas, i'm not really half a normal person today, coz some of those steps were plodded last night @ garbo. XD anyways, digi proudly gives his final report: 5000 steps also equals 1.69km or 75.6kcal. XD anyways, final, final events for today?
-actually, i'm still continuing with last night's events!
-after dinner, carol and i went to dick smiths, where i updated on an ipad.
-after carol came back, next stop was jayjays!
-actually, after dinner, our first stop was actually breadtop; i'd wanted to buy myself three buns: one for breakfast this morning, one for arvo tea with aunty lucia and one more for arvo tea with carol toms, but coz PIG mum declared that i was only allowed to buy one, i decided to find the longest one there was! i chose a naan, which carol approved of. "that's the one i always buy, too!" she told me.
-anyways, after jayjays, the night was drawing to a close, so our last stop was back to maccas for an ice-cream! originally, i'd already ordered and paid for an oreo mcflurry with a shot of chocolate topping, when i noticed some new taste of america new item! "hey, what's that?" i asked the server girl. she looked around her counter. "oh, it's a waffle cone, with soft serve and topping." that sounded mighty delicious; i tried that! even better, i got a lil change back. XD
-while i munched my yummy cone (so much better than maccas usual cardboard ones! XD), carol finished her chicken katsudon (dunno why she hadn't finished it during dinner?)
-forgot to note: how come god/satan always spiritually attacks me when we're wheeling me around garbo? :S last night, i had to sing my shorter second-favourite song like 1/3 of the way through before i felt better. it just makes me angry with god; i mean, i expect satan to act this way, but if god's really the most powerful being ever and he chooses not to help me out, then he's just as bad as satan. ><
-after that, 'twas time to call an end to the night. carol tootled me home, i said my thanks and byes then she left. she lives somewhere like marsden, BTW.
-PIG mum got to gleefully FORCE :( me to walk all the way down the hallway and kitchen to pour myself my nightly half-cuppa of milk (poor ela) before the usual nightly routine was completed and i hit the sack. actually, no, before that, i did a stinky unspeakable.
-today: awesome, great sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6:05am and after one pot :P trip, i spent the ten minutes till 6:15am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through the day okay, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. actually, the garbage truck came and dumped our bins @ 6:10am, BTW.
-happy snorings with daddy bear followed, until dearest dad left for work and came to kiss me goodbye. i used the pot :P once more then, and happiness was falling back asleep with daddy bear until PIG mum came to poke me with "fifteen more minutes."
-after she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles then PIG mum got me kitted. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was half of the yummy naan bread i'd bought last night with carol! originally, i'd meant only to have 1/3, but when i protested that PIG mum had given me half, she was like, "oh, you can go buy a sushi roll for your arvo tea with erika later." anyways, while munching that tasty naan bread, i continued my mostly silent chat to percy the angel/saint.
-after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD, where she tootled me off to physio @ UQ. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to jay chou all day, too.
-as for me, like usual, once PIG mum left our driveway i closed both eyes and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. opening both eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, before she opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-at UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then left me seated inside the waiting area while she went back downstairs to pay margit.
-when lauren came for me, i gave ger one block of chocolate. :o)
-physio today: about twenty sit-to-stands, cone and block work for ela, scapula work lying on the plinth and about six laps walking down the hallway. there were these two third-years (the boy from korea, the girl from singapore) who were there observing; lauren taught them how to facilitate my scapula exercises.
-when kat wandered over and asked would we stay for pizza (she always orders pizza for the last friday of each rotation) i politely declined, coz we'd be meeting erika for lunch!
-after physio, PIG mum took me once more to the loo then tootled me off to underood market place for lunch with erika!
-first, though, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk through the whole shopping centre, where i bought myself a honey mustard chicken sushi roll for arvo tea with aunty lucia.
-when erika arrived, she gave me this beautiful home-made card and this really pretty blue amulet! i'm planning to wear it next thursday, for book club!
-we actually moved inside and sat on these comfy leather couches coz 'twas super-windy outside!
-alas, PIG mum's still denying me the opportunity to eat one plate myself; we just shared an eggs benedict. :o( lol, it came minus ham; that was the first time i realised they came plain if you didn't order ham/bacon/salmon! luckily, the waitress was super-nice, she went into the kitchen and brought some ham out for us i drank an iced chocolate milk, coz horrid PIG mum had forbidden me from having a thickshake/milkshake. only turns out the iced chocolate milk was actually an iced chocolate! and hmph, PIG mum stole some cream, but didn't gimmee any food back. ><
-as usual, PIG mum yakked, erika made affirming noises and i just focused on enjoying my yummy portion. :o)
-afterwards, PIG mum tootled us home. dad was home for lunch, too! :o)
-one loo trip for me (of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything) then PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to plod on the bloody treadmill for twenty-five minutes.
-afterwards, i plopped online until aunty lucia arrived; when aunty lucia arrived, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice hot shower for me; i washed my hair today, but thanks to aunty luia who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia fipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. when aunty lucia rekitted me, i had one more tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps and one last when she was repinning digi onto my pants for me.
-aunty lucia Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for afternoon tea, where i enjoyed the yummy sushi roll i'd bought @ the underwood market place. alas, PIG mum wouldn't lemme have any soya sauce, but she did make me one yummy mug of warm lemon green tea, which i held 'incorrectly' when she wasn't looking and also sucked the teabag once, too. XD
-aunty lucia took me once more to the loo before leaving. PIG mum was nagging me about my posture, but thankfully, she's gone upstairs now.
-going to ray's soon for small group! we're making sushi for dinner!
-toms: sleep-in! :D tessa's coming from 10am till 1pm, then carol from 3:45pm till 5:45pm. earlier than usual, coz we're attending evan and janice's reception @ night! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. joni's devotional topic's ' the puzzle fits'.

No comments: