Sunday, April 21, 2013

sunday post 116b

heylo again and good evening! em's new plodding total for sunday now stands @ 2767 (digi butts in that 2767 steps also equals 0.93km or exactly forty-two kcal. XD) and joni's devotional topic's 'follow the wrangler'. righteo, continuing events for today?
-of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day. as dad drives us off to church, i close both eyes and finish off my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-at church, PIG mum took me once to the loo - my monthlies suddenly arrived! - then left me with dr. lee's bible study class.
-dr. lee taught today! and maybe he was overly long-winded, coz by the time bible study finished, PIG mum went with me once more to the loo and i went to find myself some morning tea, there was nearly none left! ><" XD
-anyways, after morning study, i went to tell the story to the lil kiddies! 'twas nice not to haveta sing the ESS worship songs for once; the lil kids singing's quite amusing!
-then i told my story! the hilarious thing was that again, aunty peggy asked me please to tell the story in both english and canto! lol, i was like, "how the blazes do you say 'cleft palate' in canto? XD in the end, i just explained that some babies were born looking different. :o) afterwards, aunty michelle said i'd done a great job. :o)
-we made bookmarks! originally, aunty michelle said we had to make them and give them to ppl who attended our church's spring fair in september, but i was like, "oh, but mine's so pretty, i wanna take it home myself!" then aunty michelle said i could! :o)
-when that was all done, PIG mum came to get me. i went once more to the loo, then plopped into karen's car, and vincent drove us off to little singapore for lunch!
-about twelve people had lunch together today; when i came inside, daph looked @ me, smiled and said, "i've already ordered your favourite ho fan for you, em." :o)
-we all just drank water; thanks to dr. dr. tai who kept my bowl filled; i never had to ask for a refill!
-afterwards, vincent tootled us back to church, and karen took me once to the loo, where i managed fine by myself.
-about thirteen people met for fellowship today. vicky led worship, the most i managed was seven consecutive canto words. XD
-then vicky led bible study! like last year, we're still doing john. i was with bernard, thomas and ... kenix? vicky wrapped up @ the end. and lol, i got horrible 3:30-itis @ 2:45pm! XD
-afterwards, PIG mum tootled me home and i plopped online until she demanded i shower, poor ela. ><
-i washed and rinsed my own hair today, dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum helped only with elf's AFO.
-hey, fingers crossed i can brb!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: