Tuesday, April 9, 2013

tuesday post 114b

heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tuesday! em's final, final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 3336 (sorry, i forgot to record how far or how many kcal that was today) and for some odd reason, i haven't got a devotional from joni tonight, but the most important thing i've gotta note down's that i'm still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES online!!! argh, the list grows longer every single bloody week, whenever i go out ... >< anyways, PIG mum'll be gleefully forcing me offline in just over fifteen minutes, so final, final events for tonight?
-lisa pear arrived; i haven't seen her since last year!!!
-a nice hot shower for me, hairwash today. also thanks to lisa who rinsed out my hair for me so era could hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-dried, creamed and rekitted, lisa and i walked out to the gobbling :P table together, where we both had an arvo toastie! mine was a double perfect one, meaning april's been all satisfied, yay~
-lisa tootled me off to toastmasters, taking me once to the loo when we arrived. and she stayed for the night and participated, too!
-ben chose me for table topics! i just ranted on about how much i hate being cold. XD
-the drama came when 'twas time to leave! the way out was blockaded! lisa rang security and they sent some guy to lead us out and remove a barrier!
-but a quick stop @ KFC for takeaway; i wasn't happy that they'd run outta cheeseburgers! a dry chicken and lettuce burger for me, then. PIG mum also gave some of my chips to lisa pear, dunno why ...
-then i returned online. the parents are arguing over sth right now ... :S
-toms: mid-morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio, aunty mecky will come and spend three hours with me, then carol will supervise my shower toms arvo. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: