Saturday, April 20, 2013

SATURDAY POST 116B

heylo again and good evening! em's new plodding total for saturday now stands @ 1580 (remembering that around 700 of those steps were plodded last night; digi proudly adds that 1580 steps also equals 530m or 23.5kcal XD) and joni's devotional topic's 'a spiritual prayer'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-when annette arrived just before 4pm, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice warm shower for me today - i washed and rinsed my own hair.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, annette helped only with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (annette helped only with elf's AFO.
-annette Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my own arvo toastie - and alas, she almost lemme make a double perfect one! two cheese, check. two ham, check. but we've run outta mayo. :o( i also drank one yummy mug of lemon green tea holding the mug 'incorrectly', my last for today'.
-and wow, annette massaged ela for like fifty minutes today! she's honestly got some strength, when carol does it, i can barely feel anything, and when aunty mecky does her rubbing, i feel absolutely @ all. XD
-before leaving, annette took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. i won't see her again for ages! see, amanda's taking me to toastmasters on tuesday, thursday's ANZAC day (public holiday = no carer to come supervise my shower ><) and annette's not rostered on for next saturday!
-aunty a's arrived for dinner; she's going to church for some thing afterwards. horrid PIG mum's already threatened me with all these stupid exercises after dinner. >< so, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: