Friday, April 5, 2013

saturday post 136

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1616 steps today (keeping in mind that like 992 of those steps were plodded last night; digi also proudly reports that 1616 steps also equals 540m or25.1kcal XD and secondly, TWFT topic's 'covetousness (3)'. righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
~after one loo trip, dad tootled me off to ray's place and walked behind me up the thirteen steps to his place.
-yay, i got an armchair to sit in; complete, blessed safety for the night. :o)
-we made sushi! thanks to nat who helped me make a tuna roll then made me a chicken one while i made some rice balls. nat's studying event management and korean!
-pole poured me two plastic half mugs of some kinda juice. i got her to take a photo of my sushi with my old mobile. XD
-after that, we played some card game called bang! (emphasis included) i paired up with pole, but by that time i was already pretty exhausted with the day's events i like napped in between our turn. XD
-ray made us hot chocolate with his coffee machine! yummy~
-pole offered to drive me home, so i rang dad and told him. pole's actually the pianist for evan's and janice's wedding today!
-we got home near 10pm! repeat the usual nightly events, then zzz.
-today: yay, awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 5:55am and after a pot :P trip , i spent the ten minutes till 6:05am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through the day okay, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. after that, daddy bear and i cuddled and snored, me waking once more to kiss PIG mum goodbye and use the pot :P once more when she left for work around 7:45am. after she left, i spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, before cuddling daddy bear and returning to happy snorings with him.
-i awoke twice more for the pot :P before tess arrived, five to ten minutes early today!
-dad left for ronnie jie jie's house to do some gardening work; tess vacuumed then poked her head inside my room and told me that dad said i could stay in bed till 11am today, but i said i'd get up now (10:35am) coz i wanted to defecate.
-so after one quick pot :P trip for one tinkle, tess got me kitted and we walked over together to the bathroom where i brushed my teeth (thanks to tess who prepared everything for me), drank one mug of water holding the mug 'incorrectly' then went and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning briefly against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the angel/saint, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-afterwards, i went over to wash and dry era before tess and i walked out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast together.
-thanks to dad who made some ham and eggs (very thinly cut spam ham, too!) and thanks to tess who added one slice of cheese and brought me some crusty bread! with breakfast, i also drank one mug of twinings lady grey, white and two, holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-afterwards, i read dave pelzer's memoirs while tess massaged ela for thirty minutes.
-at midday, she took me once to the loo for three tinkles and made me one warm mug of milo, my third for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-after i drank that, i rang aunty nga, and chatted with her and little mickey pig for about sixteen minutes. when i hung up, tess took me once more to the loo then fed me raw tomato with some lime and soya sauce!
-PIG mum arrived home shortly after 12:30pm; i presume she had an easy day @ work.
-we all just chatted, with tess taking me once more to the loo before she left @ 1pm. only she left sth (her brolly, maybe) @ our place and came back for it! when she rang the doorbell, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her inside, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-when PIG mum came downstairs and dearest dad got back from ronnie jie jie's place, we had lunch together, just the fried rice that tessa had cooked us. 'twas slightly bland, though, coz tess said we're outta soya sauce.
-lunch was washed down with one mug of yummy lemon green tea, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly', before i returned online.
-we're attending avan's and janice's reception tonight!
-toms: just church, nothing special. fingers crossed i can get some lunch @ plaza afterwards, and kwany's found a visitor for me toms arvo! righteo, i prolly can't bbl (aunty a's coming with us to the reception tonight; but i thought she was on call?) so hopefully see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: