Monday, April 8, 2013

monday post 114b

heylo again! firstly, em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 3237 (digi proudly adds that 3237 steps also equals 1.09km or exactly forty-nine kcal XD) and secondly, joni's devotional topic's 'the passover lamb'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-carol arrived just before 4pm today, coz the lucky school kids are still enjoying term break!
-so a nice hot shower for me - i washed and dried my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, carol helped only with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (carol helped only with elf's AFO). then i headed over to the loo, asked carol please for one mug of water - which i held 'incorrectly' - then did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning briefly against the side rail and asking percy the saint/angel to please help me get through the night okay.
-afterwards, carol - argh, fingers crossed i can bbl, coz i'm still owed THIRTY MINUTES online!!! ><
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: