Friday, April 12, 2013

friday post 137b

heylo again and one final greeting for friday! em's final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 4280 (digi's final report: 4280 steps also equals 1.44km or 64.6kcal. XD righteo, final, final events for today?
-when aunty lucia arrived shortly after 4pm, i went in for my nice hot shower. actually, no, not nice hot, coz elgas was supposed to top up our gas this morning but didn't, because apparently sth was blocking their path! neither PIG mum nor i could figure out what; the camry's off to one side and our driveway is otherwise unobstructed! but they won't come back for another month; guess i'll just haveta take warm showers until we can get a full gas tank back. well, it's not quite winter yet; i should be alright ...
-anyways, i washed my hair today, but thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. aunty lucia rekitted me, and i had one more tinkle when she was doing elf's sock and one last when she was repinning digi onto my pants for me.
-aunty lucia Forced me to walk back out to the gobbling :P table, where PIG mum had already kindly set out my yummy chicken and cream cheese sushi roll i'd bought @ plaza this arvo after lunch. she'd also kindly made me one yummy mug of lemon green tea, of which i sucked the teabag once. XD
-after i'd finished, i went once more to the loo for two tinkles. aunty lucia didn't leave right after i returned online; no, she stayed and yapped with PIG mum for @ least anotherfifteen minutes. XD
-anyways, i'm off to get my naruto fix now! XD
-off to ray's for small group tonight! we're doing some bible study
-toms: tessa's coming @ like 9:30am, and taking me to garbo to meet kylie, mel, jess and spica for lunch! think it'll be my last belated birthday celebration. XD we're meeting @ the pancake manor ... must check their menu!
-and lisa pear's coming to supervise my shower toms arvo. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: