Saturday, April 13, 2013

saturday post 137d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for saturday now stands @4807 (remembering that about 700 of those steps were plodded last night @ ray's place; digi proudly reports that 4807 steps also equals 1.62km or 65.3kcal. XD) righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-at 8:30pm, PIG mum wandered over and gleefully forced me offline.
-thus followed a painful fifteen minute standing calf stretch. actually, someone please tell me, do i resemble donald duck when i walk, with my butt hanging out? coz PIG mum always demands that i 'bum in' for her ...
-after that, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill for her.
-when that was finished, i walked myself once to the loo and back online slowly and safely, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. well, the special thing can be that term break's over and bible study will resume!
-fingers crossed that i can grab some lunch @ plaza afterwards; PIG mum said we could, after naz wasn't selling kebabs two days ago ...
-then i think kwany and madam hippo's coming to visit me toms arvo! fingers crossed that we can go to sakuraya for drinks! righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: