Tuesday, April 16, 2013

tuesday post 115d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 5611. yay, digi reckons i'm more than half a normal person today. XD oh, and his final report: 5611 steps also equals 1.89km or 85.8kcal. XD righte, final, final events for tonight?
-i happy read harry potter fanfiction all the way till 8:50pm, when PIG mum came over and gleefully booted me offline.
-thus followed a very painful standing calf stretch, culminating with PIG mum gleefully FORCING :( me to plod on the bloody treadmill. meaning i'm kinda sweaty right now, but another change of clothes can wait until i'm in bed, coz it's cooling down now and i'm not totally drenched in sweat, like i'd be during summer.
-one more loo trip for me (of course, i had to do everything myself), then i returned online.
-toms: another torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-then, aunty mecky will come spend three hours with me. dunno what PIG mum's gonna do.
-and it's carol coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-and it's ice-cream night toms night! actually, i wanna ask PIG mum again, like last fortnight, could i please swap my ice-cream night from toms to thursday night, just for this fortnight? coz i really want that maccas waffle cone with chocolate topping again! XD
-anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: