Tuesday, April 16, 2013

wednesday post 138

Good afternoon! Firstly, em’s been hard @ work plodding 1309 steps today (DIGI PROUDLY INFORMS EVERYONE THAT 1309 STEPS ALSO EQUALS 440M OR 20.3KCAL xd); secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘roots and wings (5)’ but thirdly and most importantly, I’m still owed TWO HOURS online unless I can somehow get the internet to connect!!! >< righteo, events for today?
-ACTUALLY, IT'S FINALLY CONNECTED NOW, SO I'M JUST GONNA NOTE DOWN THAT I'M STILL OWED
-yay, awesome sleep lastONE HOUR and TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online after carol leaves @ 6pm!!! righteo, events for today?
--yay, awesome sleep lastnight! nature didn't call until 7:35am, but i waited until 7:45am before using the pot :P because i thought dad might come and kiss me good-bye before leaving for work. when he didn't, i used the pot :P then returned to bed, waiting for him to come by having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through the day okay, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-after dearest dad left, i returned to happy snorings with daddy bear, waking up once more to use the pot :P again before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes.":
-when she came back, i used the pot :P for only two more tinkles. usually, i stay for three, only today, PIG mum was so gleefully anticipating being able to gleefully force poor ela to hold onto the cup and toothbrush, she ordered me back into bed after two.
-after getting me kitted, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor ela) before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the shortest and thinnest streak of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. while PIG mum was upstairs changing, i also continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-afterwards, i went once more to the loo and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned briefly against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel. like i tell myself everyday, i can do ALL things WITHOUT Him who only tries to hurt, harm and hinder me, and my soul is NOT for Him to possess.
-hey, carol should arrive soon, so fingers crossed i can bbl, else toms ... think PIG mum's got me booked in to see yvonne the podiatrist then @ night i'm hitting garbo with carol! righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: