Monday, April 29, 2013

monday post 117d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for monday now stands @ 4812. sorry, i don't quite make half a normal person today; another day, perhaps. oh, and digi's final, final report: 4812 steps also equals 1,54km or 73.9kcal. XD righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-at 9:05pm, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above god's overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-toms: late morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-fingers crossed i can get some lunch @ the calamvale chinese and BBQ restaurant afterwards!
-amanda's coming to supervise my shower in the arvo, then taking me to the toastmasters speechfest! PIG mum says not to try for third time lucky, so unless KFC responds to my query by toms arvo, i'll just get dinner afterwards from maccas. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: